Thursday 22 May 2014

Nesting already...

With a few days of nice weather, I chose to spend some time working on our front garden. If you know me at all, then you'll know that I have the exact opposite of green fingers... so that would be red fingers then, according to the colour wheel. It took around three days, a fight with some serious brambles, and some well earned pennies, to get it looking like it is in these pictures. Very rewarding I have to say! A few locals from the village have commented when passing by... Which is nice -I'm always welcoming of positive feedback!
Unfortunately, I made a school boy error and forgot to take a 'before' shot, so all we have are the after shots. You're going to have to take my word for it - the garden was a STATE! A massively overgrown hedgerow, and soil that might as well be called a rockery, made for some strenuous work... The result are pleasing though.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the garden and make the most of it because time for such relaxing tasks will disappear soon….

    ReplyDelete